How many would you like to pledge?
You have pledged to donate x - update the amount?
Get your school involved or learn more at TeacherLists.com
For technical difficulties or other inquiries, contact us
For ease of use, we only display schools for which we have current lists.
Click here to view our Quick Start School Supply Lists. They include the items most often requested by schools.
If you would like to get your school involved with TeacherLists.com we have lots of great tools to help you get started. Learn More.
2014 TeacherLists.com and Kleenex Brand in the Classroom Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ONLINE ACCESS REQUIRED.
Sponsor: The sponsor of the 2014 Kleenex Brand in the Classroom Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is Kimberly Clark Corporation with offices located at Kimberly-Clark Corporation, 2300 Winchester Rd. Neenah, WI 54957-2020 ("Sponsor"). Affiliates of Sponsor include TeacherLists.com and each of their respective affiliated companies, parent companies, subsidiaries, suppliers, distributors, prize suppliers, advertising and promotional agencies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents ("Affiliates").
1. Sweepstakes Dates: The Sweepstakes begins May 1, 2014 at12:00:00 AM Eastern Time and ends on August 1, 2014 at 11:59:59 PM Eastern Time ("Sweepstakes Period"). Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility: Subject to the additional restrictions in these Official Rules, the Sweepstakes is only open to TeacherLists.com users who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia and at least 18 years or older at the time of entry. Each entrant is entering the Sweepstakes on behalf of his/her respective schools. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor, Affiliates, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with any such persons, are not eligible to enter. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
3. Participation: Participation constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements as set forth herein. Sponsor and its Affiliates are not liable for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer or its contents relating to or resulting from participating in or downloading any materials concerning this Sweepstakes, or from other technical difficulties, failures or other errors of any kind. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes, as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event that the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prize based on the non-suspect, eligible entries received before the termination date.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
4. How To Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, TeacherLists.com users can enter for a chance to win on behalf of their respective schools by following the details outlined on the sweepstakes landing page, www.teacherlists.com/kleenex. Complete in full all of the required information, including completing eligible school supply list(s) that include Kleenex brand tissues and follow all posted instructions to submit your entry. You need to have or sign up for an account with teacherlists.com. Registration is free. No purchase or pledge required to enter.
There are two ways for a school to qualify as an entry for the Grand Prize:
a) A user must set up their own TeacherLists.com account, and use TeacherLists.com to publish four (4) new or updated for 2014-2015 individual classroom school supply lists for (4) individual teachers who are currently employed at the account registrant's school, and each list must include "Kleenex® Brand Facial Tissue" and contain at least four (4) items, or,
b) Individual teachers at the same school may set up their own individual TeacherLists.com user accounts and use TeacherLists.com to publish their own new or updated for 2014-15 individual classroom supply lists, in which case a school then qualifies once the school has a total of at least four (4) new or updated for 2014-15 individual classroom supply lists on TeacherLists.com , and each list must include "Kleenex® Brand Facial Tissue" and contain at least four (4) items,
To qualify for the Secondary Prize:
a) A user representing the school must set up his or her own TeacherLists.com account, and use TeacherLists.com to publish one (1) new or updated for 2014-2015 individual classroom school supply list on behalf of an individual teacher who is currently employed at the account registrant's school, and the list must include "Kleenex® Brand Facial Tissue" and contain at least four (4) items, or,
b) An individual teacher at the same school may set up his or her own individual TeacherLists.com user account and use TeacherLists.com to publish his or her own new or updated for 2014-15 individual classroom supply list, and the list must include "Kleenex® Brand Facial Tissue" and contain at least four (4) items.
5. Limitations on Entry: Grand prize entries limited to one (1) entry per school, (4 lists per school total). Secondary prize entries limited to one (1) list/entry per classroom. Potential winner may be required to provide valid and legal proof of identification. All entries must be fully and accurately completed. Use of any automated system to participate in the Sweepstakes or subvert the entry process is prohibited and will result in disqualification and all associated entries will be void.
Sponsor and Affiliates are not be responsible for incomplete, inaccurate, illegible, unintelligible, damaged, lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, delayed or stolen entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. In the event of a dispute of who submitted an online entry, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent and he/she must comply with these Official Rules. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
Prize and Odds: Three (3) Winners will each receive a Grand Prize for their respective schools: a $15,000 donation for their respective schools (each a "Winning School"), along with a year's supply of Kleenex Brand Facial Tissue for each winning school, to be awarded to the school affiliated with the Winning School's TeacherLists.com account (will not be awarded to the Winners themselves). Approximate Retail Value of all Sweepstakes prizes: $75,000.
Additionally, 5,000 winners will receive a Secondary prize. The first 5,000 TeacherLists.com users who post or update a qualifying 2014-2015 school supply list will receive a free box of Kleenex Brand Facial Tissues, while supplies last.
The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and has no cash value to Winner. No cash substitutions. If prize becomes unavailable or at Sponsor's sole discretion, Sponsor may award substitute prize of comparable or greater value. Allow 6-8 weeks after validation for receipt of prize and payment will be received on or before December 31, 2014. All prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion. Limit one prize entrant and per school. Prize will only be provided to applicable school with school's consent. In the event a school does not consent to receive the prize, an alternate winner may be selected
6. Winners Drawing, Notification, and Acceptance: Three (3) potential Winners will be selected from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period in a random drawing to be held by August 8, 2014. Potential Winners will be contacted at the applicable email addresses or phone number they provided at entry during Sponsor's regular business hours. Failure to reach a potential Winner by email after three (3) attempts may result in the disqualification of that potential Winner and forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize. Sponsor will, at its sole and absolute discretion be free to select an alternate potential Winner from among all remaining eligible entries. Any potential Winner may waive his/her right to receive a prize. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any and all taxes on any prizes received, if applicable. Potential Winner may be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and Publicity and Prize Release ("Affidavit") (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as directed by Sponsor in order to claim the prize. Failure to complete, sign and return the Affidavit, or to comply with any term or condition of these Sweepstakes Rules, will result in a Winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to an alternate Winner. If Prize is not won and claimed by the eligible Winner in accordance with these Official Rules, it will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of a Winner and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. If potential Winner is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, prize may be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein.
7. Release of Liability: By entering the Sweepstakes, you: (a) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which decisions shall be final and binding, and (b) agree to release and hold harmless Kimberly Clark Corporation., TeacherLists.com and their respective shareholders; directors; officers; employees; representatives; agents; affiliates; advertising, promotional and fulfillment agencies; and legal advisors from and against any and all claims, suits, causes of action or other proceedings of any kind for losses, costs, damages or other liabilities of any kind arising out of their participation in the Sweepstakes and/or their acceptance and/or use of any Sweepstakes prize, including without limitation, due to personal injury, death, and/or property damage; claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Winner's consent to Sponsor's and its Affiliates' use of Winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state of residence for any commercial or promotional purpose in any and all media, now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further payment or consideration, notification or permission.
9. Winner's Name: Names of Winners, once Winner confirmation is complete on by end of August 2014, may be posted on the Kleenex Brand Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Kleenex. This promotion is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook. To obtain a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by December 1, 2014 to: TeacherLists.com c/o School Family Media Inc. 100 Stonewall Blvd. Suite 3, Wrentham, MA 02093
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sweepstakes begins 12:00:00 am EST 5/1/14; ends 11:59:59 pm EST 8/1/14. Open to TeacherLists.com users who are legal residents of 50 U.S.(D.C.), 18 or older. Grand Prizes will be awarded to designated school affiliated with winning entry. Secondary Prizes (free box of Kleenex® Brand tissues) will be awarded to individual teachers affiliated with qualifying classroom supply lists. For Grand Prize, limit 1 entry and 1 prize per winning school. For secondary prize, limit 1 entry per classroom. Odds of winning depend upon number of entries. Void where prohibited. For full details go to www.teacherlists.com/kleenex. Sponsor: Kimberly Clark Corporation, 2300 Winchester Rd. Neenah, WI 54957-2020.