Did you know that TeacherLists partners with Amazon to make donating classroom supplies easier than ever? To use Amazon to purchase your TeacherLists wish list items, simply find your child’s class wish list on TeacherLists and choose the item you’d like to donate; you’ll then be linked straight to Amazon to purchase your item. (And if your household has an Amazon Prime account, the products could be in your teacher’s hands in as little as two days. It’s never been easier to help out your school!)
Here’s the process outlined step by step:
1. From TeacherLists, find your school by either entering your school zip code or browsing for your school by state.
2. Select your school.
3. Find your class wish list.
4. Choose the item(s) you wish to pledge and enter a quantity. Then click the blue “Pledge” button.
5. Now you can click the “Shop Now” button or the Amazon icon to purchase the item on Amazon.*
*The majority of wish list items are linked to Amazon; however, custom items or items not sold through Amazon might not appear in your cart.
6. You’ll be directed to the Amazon website where the product will be automatically selected for you. You can easily edit the item or even shop for other products.
Questions? Contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-644-3561, ext. 6.