Sign up for free as a TeacherLists Admin. Learn how to manage all of your school's supply lists through our easy school supply list management platform.
We have a cool feature—TeacherLists Admin. Your school can have one school staff member or volunteer with management rights for all the lists at your school, even if the lists were posted by another user. Just another way we’re making it easier and faster to manage the back-to-school supply list process!
You can become a TeacherLists Admin for your school through your dashboard.
2. Select “My Schools” in the “Viewing” drop-down.
3. Select “Edit/Update School Information” for the school you’re requesting admin rights for.
4. Click the checkbox to the left of “Request School Admin Rights.”
5. Check off the school(s) you’d like to become an admin for and click “Continue!”
6. Success! Your admin request has been sent. Before your request is approved, TeacherLists will need permission from your school. Please have your school email us an approval at email@example.com or let them know we’ll be reaching out.
7. You’ll receive an email from us as soon as you’ve been approved as an admin for your school(s). (Hint: Check your junk/spam folder just in case.)
Simply create an Admin Account. Answer a few questions, and your TeacherLists account is created.
Have any questions? Give us a call at 800-644-3561, ext. 6, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to help you and your school get set up and ready for the new school year!